HOTEL CARDAMOMO SIGÜENZA places great importance on privacy and takes all necessary measures to guarantee the confidentiality and security of Users’ personal data.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION (GDPR/LOPD-GDD)
Legal regulations to which the website is subject: HOTEL CARDAMOMO SIGÜENZA has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
- Data Controller:
1.1. Who is the Data Controller?
HOTEL CARDAMOMO SIGÜENZA
Data Controller: DON ANTONIO ESCRIBANO MÁRQUEZ
Tax ID: 03.119.475-P
Address: C/ Cirueches 2, 19266 Carabias (Guadalajara)
In accordance with GDPR and LOPD-GDD, the submission or sending by the User of personal data (data relating to identified or identifiable persons) through the website and the subsequent processing by us will be considered as data processing activity. The personal data processed by HOTEL CARDAMOMO SIGÜENZA comes from the different forms on the website.
HOTEL CARDAMOMO SIGÜENZA guarantees the User that it will implement the appropriate technical and organisational security measures for the processing of said data, in order to ensure the privacy of the information.
- Purpose of processing and legitimacy
2.1. Why do we process your data?
At HOTEL CARDAMOMOMO SIGÜENZA, we process the data collected through the different forms on the website for the purpose of:
- 1. i) Management, study and resolution of queries related to: the information included on the website and/or our services; data processing, legal texts, claims, as well as any other issues.
- 1. ii) Management and processing of online reservations at HOTEL CARDAMOMO SIGÜENZA requested by interested parties.
When essential, HOTEL CARDAMOMO SIGÜENZA may collect additional data (relating to the age, health or other information of guests) if it is necessary to take it into account for the preparation of their stay at the Hotel (baby cots, food allergens...). The interested party shall be solely responsible for filling in the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date data, with HOTEL CARDAMOMO SIGÜENZA exonerated from any liability in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep them duly updated.
2.2. What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is consent.
2.3. Do you need to provide us with all your details, and what will happen if you don’t?
Yes, you will need to provide us with all the personal data requested. If you do not provide us with the requested data, we will not be able to deal with your request properly.
2.4. Will we make automated individualised decisions and/or profiling, which have legal consequences or significantly affect you in a similar way?
2.5. For how long will we process your data?
The personal data provided will be retained as long as the User does not request its deletion.
- 1. RECIPIENTS OF TRANSFERS:
3.1. Will we transfer your data to other companies?
HOTEL CARDAMOMO SIGÜENZA will not transfer your data to any third party, except in the cases provided for by law.
The User should be aware that, for the correct provision of services (see, web hosting, support, email marketing, etc.), different service providers contracted by HOTEL CARDAMOMO SIGÜENZA (data processors) may have access to the personal information necessary to carry out their functions.
These services provided by third parties are necessary for the development of the activity of HOTEL CARDAMOMO SIGÜENZA and, at all times, the processing of the data carried out by them shall be governed by a contract that binds the processor with respect to HOTEL CARDAMOMO SIGÜENZA. Under no circumstances will they use the information for other purposes and they will process it in accordance with the guidelines stipulated by HOTEL CARDAMOMO SIGÜENZA and the regulations in force regarding data protection.
HOTEL CARDAMOMO SIGÜENZA, in its commitment to the privacy and data protection of the User, will only choose service providers that offer sufficient guarantees to apply appropriate technical and organisational measures, so that the processing is in accordance with the applicable legislation on data protection and guarantee the protection of the User’s rights.
- 1. RECIPIENTS OF INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS:
4.1. Will personal data be transferred to third countries or international organisations?
- 1. DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS:
5.1. What rights do you have in relation to the processing of your data?
Any data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether HOTEL CARDAMOMO SIGÜENZA is processing personal data concerning them.
Likewise, as provided for in the GDPR (arts. 15-22) and LOPD-GDD (arts. 12-18), please note
- • Access to your data: You have the right to access your data to find out what personal data we are processing that concerns you.
- • Requesting rectification or erasure of your data: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify inaccurate personal data concerning you that is processed by us or, alternatively, to ask us to delete it if, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- • Requesting the limitation of the processing of your data: In certain circumstances, you will have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your data, in which case please note that we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims as provided for in the GDPR and LOPD-GDD.
- • Data portability: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another data controller.
- • Objecting to the processing of your data: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data, in which case we will stop processing it except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
5.2. When will we respond to your request?
We will respond to your requests as soon as possible within one month of receiving your request. This period may be extended by a further two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. The person responsible shall inform the data subject of the extension within one month of the request.
5.3. Do you have the right to withdraw your consent?
The data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
5.4. Where should you go to exercise your rights?
In order to exercise these rights, the data subject may contact HOTEL CARDAMOMO SIGÜENZA via the following email address: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to: C/ Cirueches 2, 19266 Carabias (Guadalajara).
5.5. Do you have the right to lodge a complaint?
Yes, especially when you have not obtained full satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority. For this purpose, you should contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency, whose contact details are given below:
Tel. 901100099 – 912663517
- 1. ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
- 1. CONTACT